Because Kraftman Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution, these members serve voluntarily to represent your interest in its operation. The Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee all serve a valuable function, overseeing the operations of your member-owned credit union. Because Kraftman is a not-for-profit financial institution, these members receive no pay for their efforts. They do it for the good of their fellow members.
Todd Spear – Chairman
Jan DeBlieux – Vice Chairman
Charlotte Deville – Secretary
Roy Burns – Treasurer
Bobby Priest – Board Member
Mack Palm – Board Member
James S Fuller – Board Member
James Mardis – Board Member
Todd Aulds – Board Member
Statement Of Values
We believe that:
• Helping people is more important than profit.
• We are qualified, capable and able to provide for the financial needs of our membership.
• Our membership is family.
• Our membership is honest and worthy of our trust.
• Our membership deserves the very best financial service we can provide.
• Our staff is our greatest asset and deserves a commitment in their training and future.